For specific pricing information, please contact us:
Marty Huitt, M.S. Ed.
BIST MAIN OFFICE (Cornerstones of Care - Ozanam Campus)
421 E. 137th Street
Kansas City, MO 64145
We will partner with you to create a customized contract for services that meets any size group or budget. Rates may vary based on your location, and hourly options are available including travel and on-site time. If possible, we recommend a full membership that can be renewed each summer.
FULL MEMBERSHIP OPTION
Annual fees are based on the following:
- Individual schools
- Price per school
- Price per school if more than one school in a district is participating
- All district schools
- Price per student enrollment (based on the data in the current state directory) for district-wide services
Services include the following:
- Member rates for classes:
- Basic BIST Training
- Building BIST: The Foundation to Success
- Teaching and Protecting: The Heart of BIST
- Effective Classroom Management
- Making Recovery Work in Your Building
- Bully-Proofing Your Building with BIST
- Administrators’ Workshop
- Mental Health Workshop
- Consultation and staff development services
- Consultation includes areas such as individual, team and building planning
- Problem solving
- Class meetings
- Modeling processing with students, writing and implementing Plans for Success, parent support
- Follow up full day training
- Note: Replication of B.I.S.T. classes are an additional fee. August is a peak demand period, therefore pre-service training is limited to 1 day per school/district.
Limitations include the following:
- There are a few limitations on BIST services. The following are the sole responsibility of the school.
- Student evaluation, diagnosis and placement decisions
- Performance evaluations (oral or written) of teachers
- Physical restraint/intervention
Districts may make a lump sum advance payment or choose to be billed monthly or quarterly. Contracts are renewed and usually begin in August, coinciding with the start of the new school year. Please be aware that August is a very popular time for training, so our consultants’ calendars fill quickly. When reserving dates, districts/schools with contracts in place will be given priority.